Friday, 17 October 2014



Will I be able to save me from myself?
  I don't know if it's only me, or if there is someone else out there who is feeling lost. Not lost to their friends, not lost to their work colleagues, not lost to their teachers ... lost to themselves. Maybe even lost from everyone else because really, how can you not be lost to everyone else while you are lost to your own self?
Well, maybe there is just one of those people in the world. I don't know maybe it's just me. I have been lost for a really long time. I don't know, maybe I have never known me, maybe I am a stranger to myself. Every time I talk to myself, there are two other voices speaking to me. Sometimes I say one is an angel, one is a devil's servant (Or the devil himself for all I know), and one is me. My soul. But literary books say the good voice (angel?) is supposedly me? How comes I have a different angel from me? Is my soul not pure enough for the angel to use it?
Well, this is me. Or maybe not me. And this is my first blog that will help me find me and also other people in the world who are lost to each other. Then maybe, just maybe, when we find one another then we will discover together how to find our own selves. I know there are also people who are not sure if they are lost from themselves or not, follow me in this journey and you might just be on your own journey to figure out if you have yourself with you.

Till next time, Tchao.
Vee.

No comments:

Post a Comment